Tuesday, November 28, 2023 / by Shane Kilby
Sharing the three most important things you need to do when selling.
If you’re thinking about selling your home anytime soon, you need to know how to get the most money out of it. Too many people fall into the trap of thinking they don’t need to put in any work or that they need to spend enormous amounts of money to increase the value of their homes. The truth is that effort is necessary, but a little bit can go a long way. Here are my three tips for how to increase the value of your home:
1. Make a good first impression. The truth is that the first look can make or break your sale. Potential buyers have already judged your house before they walk in the door—and in today’s market, they’ve even made judgments before that when they saw photos online! Therefore, put in the work to get high-quality, professional photos, as well as improve your curb appeal. This can be as easy as mowing the lawn and putting in fresh flowers.
"Some effort is ...
Tuesday, November 14, 2023 / by Shane Kilby
This year and every year, we’re thankful for you in our lives.
The 2023 holiday season has officially begun! We hope you are as excited as we are.
We’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude to all of you this Thanksgiving. We have met some truly wonderful people, and we’re proud to have helped so many reach their real estate goals over the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without all of your support.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner—that’s what we plan to do!
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any real estate questions. We would be happy to help you.
Happy Thanksgiving! ...
Friday, November 3, 2023 / by Shane Kilby
Timing is critical when it comes to selling your home successfully.
Deciding to sell your house is a significant decision, and timing can play a crucial role in maximizing your sales price and attracting potential buyers. If you're wondering when the best time is to put your house on the market, I will provide you with valuable insights. Let's explore the optimal timing for selling your house and how it can impact your selling experience.
1. Spring: The season of opportunity. Springtime has long been considered the prime season for selling a house. The reasons are clear – the weather is improving, and potential buyers are eager to explore new listings. With the arrival of spring, your house can showcase its best features, as flowers bloom, gardens come to life, and natural light floods the rooms. The increased buyer activity during this time can lead to higher demand and potentially multiple offers, giving you the advantage of negotiating a favorable deal.
"Timing c ...
Thursday, October 12, 2023 / by Shane Kilby
Here are three essential tips homeowners need to know before selling.
Are you looking to sell your home in the near future? If you are, you need a plan to get the most money possible for your home while ensuring a smooth sale. As a real estate agent, I help people buy and sell houses every single day, so I know what it takes to get top dollar for your property. Here are three things you absolutely need to know before you list your home:
1. Find the perfect price. Pricing can make or break a deal. It's like finding the perfect balance between attracting potential buyers and maximizing your profits. To find the best price for your home, lean on your agent to find comparable homes that have sold recently, analyze the market, and factor in market trends. Remember, setting an inflated price can turn buyers away, while pricing too low might make you lose out on some well-deserved cash. It's all about finding that sweet spot.
2. Master your curb appeal. First impressions matter, an! ...
Monday, September 25, 2023 / by Shane Kilby
Here are three ways you can use staging to unlock your home’s potential.
When it comes to selling your home, first impressions matter. Properly staging your home can significantly impact its perceived value and attract potential buyers. By strategically arranging and presenting your space, you can create an inviting atmosphere that resonates with prospective buyers and boosts your home's selling price. To help with this, I’m sharing three key tips for staging your home to maximize its appeal and increase its market value:
1. Declutter and depersonalize. Remove any excessive personal items, family photographs, and collectibles. Streamline the décor to create a neutral canvas that allows potential buyers to envision themselves living in the space. Minimizing clutter not only helps showcase the home's features but also creates a sense of spaciousness and cleanliness. Consider donating or storing unnecessary items to open up the rooms and make them feel more i. ...